Iota Engineering I-26-EM-A Fluorescent Emergency Ballast 120-277 Volt.
The I-26-EM-A from IOTA Engineering is a UL Listed fluorescent emergency ballast that allows the same fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the I-26-EM-A switches to the emergency mode and operates one of the existing lamps for 90 minutes. The unit contains a battery, charger, and inverter circuit in a single can. The I-26-EM-A can be used with most 18 & 26 Watt quad tube 2-pin compact fluorescent lamps, with an initial output of up to 650 lumens for one lamp. The I-26-EM-A provides 3/8″ flex for wiring to the fixture or ballast compartment and test accessories.
- Operates 18 & 26 Watt quad tube 2-pin lamps with integral starter
- Emergency Operation: 90 minutes 650 Lumens
- 0° to 50° C Operating Temp
- 24 Hour Recharge
- 7-10 Year Life Expectancy
- UL and CUL Listed
- Length = 9.5, Width = 2.375, Height = 1.5
- 5 Year Warranty